Reference numbers in square brackets and artists' initials are explained here
62 Magdalen Bridge and Tower AP Oxford and District, 1921
- [a] 111x192mm Hinged/Adhesive 3000/32. Price in red "Net".
- [b] 1921. Price in black "Net".
- [c] 95x178mm Adhesive 1921. Special Sheet Popular Edition.
- [d] 110x191mm Hinged 3000/32. "Net" deleted
63 Avon Gorge looking north AP Bristol District, 1922. Artwork with a Tourist Map designation survives
- [a] Original artwork, note "Tourist Map".
- [b] 96x178mm Adhesive (also seen on H/A covers) 1922. Special Sheet Popular Edition.
- [c] 111x191 Hinged/Adhesive "Net". 2500/31.
- [d] 111x192. Hinged/Adhesive. 2500/31. Place's Waterproof Paper.
- [e] 110x191mm Hinged "Net" deleted, G altered to E.2536.
64 Liver Building ?AP Liverpool District, 1924
- [a] 96x178mm Adhesive 1924. Special Sheet Popular Edition.
- [b] 112x192mm Hinged/Adhesive 4000/34. "Net"
- [c] 112x196mm Hinged 4038. White border, "Net" deleted.
- [d] 121x240mm Benderfold 4039. Cream background. No title on spine.
65 River Wye from Yat Rock EM Wye Valley, 1929. Also recorded in No 29
- [a] 102x192mm Hinged 5000/29. "NET" "POPULAR EDITION SPECIAL SHEET".
- [b] 116x209mm Benderfold 4039. No title on spine. No Net.
66 Hikers descending footpath EM The Chilterns, 1932
- [a] Original artwork.
- [b] 112x191mm Hinged 7050/32. GVR in red. Note also pale borders at top and bottom. Also noted without "Net" "SPECIAL SHEET POPULAR EDITION".
- [c] 6035. Different type face for Price notably P&T.
- [d] 7050/32, Place's Waterproof Paper.
- [e] 110x192mm. 60/35. ER.
- [f] 112x190mm Hinged 4038. GR in black.
- [g] 113x198mm Hinged 6035. Pale border all round.