240 Quarter Inch Third Edition.
- [a] 390x354mm 1922. England & Wales. First arms GvR.
- [b] 385x348mm 1924. Scotland. Second arms GvR.
- [c] 404x365mm 1924. Great Britain. ([a]&[b]combined)
- [d] 394x352mm 1924. Great Britain. ([a]&[b]combined)
241 Ring Binder. Published by General Sales Promotion Ltd.11-12, Pall Mall, London SW1. 1928(?) 1937.
- [a] 309x198mm Twenty laminated loose leafs, seventeen with a 1/4" extract to the front and an advertisement on the reverse plus two Index pages and a 'Geographia' "Exit map of London."
- [b] Index page.
- [c] No details known.
242 Quarter Inch Fifth Series with Royal arms. 1969.
440x682mm Large binder, the maps often updated in library collections.
243 Quarter Inch Fifth Series with O^S. 1974.
442x680mm Large binder, the maps often updated in library collections.
244 Lombard RAC Rally.
244.1 Spiral bound. 1986/1987/1988/1989
[a] 208x296mm 1986. PRESS COPY.
[b] Press Release/Title page 1986
[c] 211x296mm 1987
[d] 212x296mm. 1988
[e] Details unknown. 1989.
244.2 Staple bound. With "Maps based upon the Ordnance Survey"
[a] 209x296mm. 1994.
[b] 211x296mm. 1995.
[c] 211x296mm. 1998.
[d] 210x296mm. 1999
[e] 211x297mm. 2000.
245 Statistical Atlas.1995.